NRL Pass Program
The National Rugby League (NRL) in partnership with the NSWRL, CRL, QRL and VRL are proud to provide registered Junior Rugby League Club and School players (aged 4 – 15) and officials including coaches, trainers, managers and referees with an annual NRL Pass.
The NRL Pass program rewards the grassroots players and officials who invest significant time in playing and running grassroots Rugby League in thousands of local communities across the heartland.
To receive the annual pass, a person must be registered with their local club. Once a registration has been made, the player or official will be sent a ‘Welcome Pack’ including a letter and their pass with 10 – 14 business days. Information on where and how to register can be found on the homepage of www.playnrl.com.
In 2014, the following general and club specific conditions apply;
- The card is not transferable and can’t be offered for sale under any circumstances
- It will admit the card holder General Admission access to any Telstra Premiership match in Season 2014
- NRL clubs reserve the right to refuse complimentary entry using the pass for selected games or where stadium capacity constraints apply.
- The card does not permit access to any representative, NRL Final or Grand Final match unless otherwise advised by the NRL
- The following NRL Clubs have advised that the following games will be unable to accept the NRL Junior Pass
- Penrith Panthers - the Penrith Panthers have advised that NRL Junior Passes will not be able to be accepted for their Round 12 match against the Parramatta Eels being held on 30 May 2014
- Canterbury Bulldogs – the Canterbury Bulldogs have advised that NRL Junior Passes will not be able to be accepted for the scheduled Home Fixtures in Regional venues. This includes the New Zealand Warriors game in Waikato on 18 May, 2014
- North Queensland Cowboys - for all additional terms and conditions relating to the use of the NRL Junior Pass at North Queensland Cowboys home games, please Click Here
- Parramatta Eels – the Parramatta Eels have advised that NRL Junior Passes will not be able to be accepted for the match against the South Sydney Rabbitohs on 18 July 2014
- South Sydney Rabbitohs – the South Sydney Rabbitohs have advised that NRL Junior Passes will not be able to be accepted for the scheduled Home Fixtures in Regional venues. This includes the Warriors game in Perth on June 7, 2014 and the Knights game in Cairns between 1 – 4 August, 2014
- St George Illawarra Dragons – the St George Illawarra Dragons have advised that games scheduled at Kogarah Oval may not be able to accommodate NRL Pass entry due to stadium capacity. Pass holders are encouraged to visit the Dragons website (www.dragons.com.au) to stay up-to-date with the latest information.
- Wests Tigers – holders on the NRL Junior Pass are encouraged to visit the Wests Tigers website (www.weststigers.com.au) prior to these games to check availability, particularly for games scheduled at Leichhardt Oval.
- Brisbane Broncos – please refer to the following entry terms and conditions linked to Suncorp Stadium – http://www.broncos.com.au/tickets/junior_passes.html.
- Gold Coast Titans – please click here for the full terms and conditions of entry
NRL Club Membership
Club membership is the best way to be a part of your favourite NRL team!
There is a membership package for everyone, whether you want to attend some games, all games, general admission only or just to show your financial support as a regional member.
For more information and to sign up, visit http://www.nrl.com/About/Memberships/tabid/10691/Default.aspx